We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Strategy Manager I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs. We provide free, reliable, up-to-date information to enable individuals and households to find the right products at the most competitive prices. Our team is dedicated to helping people save time and money and make well-informed decisions with easy-to-use comparison tools.
For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
- Develop a clear content strategy to inspire and engage our target audience, to educate people in HK to live a healthier financial life, and to make smarter decision to choose the best-fit product
- Work with SEO Manager to integrate SEO techniques into content creation process
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Support organic website traffic growth
- Conducting periodic audits to inform strategic direction and stay apprised of competitive environment
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content re-purposing across multiple digital channels
- Provide direction to designers, content creators and developers to execute content strategy in order to achieve organizational KPIs
- Set KPIs and measure effectiveness of content across the organization and customer lifecycle
Skills and Requirements:
- Understand financial products particularly on credit card, personal loan, mortgage and general insurance
- Understand HK culture. Native Cantonese is a must. Native English would be a great advantage.
- Experience in content modeling, able to clarify requirements and encourage collaboration between the designers, the developers creating the CMS, and the content creators
- Strong understanding of the users/consumers, and the ability to anticipate needs by understanding behavior
- Track record as a respected leader in multichannel and cross-functional content creation
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams