We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Specialist (Writer) I Hong Kong
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
Do you love researching, generating ideas and writing content that inspires and engage? Are you results-driven and want to make a measurable difference? Hong Kong’s #1 personal finance comparison site is looking for Content Specialist to join our editorial team where you will enrich our users’ experience through high-quality articles, marketing copy and all manners of multi-media content on subjects related to making good personal finance decisions. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager/Editor, you will play a key role in the growth and success of our business as quality content is a core element of our brand promise.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Research industry-related topics via multiple sources (interviews, online research, industry publications) to generate relevant ideas for new articles
- Write well-researched, entertaining content related to personal finance management (credit cards, personal loans, general insurance, investments) that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
- Recommend ideas for new content to meet users’ needs including, but not limited to, new topics, categories of content or media-type
- Own the execution of content promotion tactics to generate more exposure for our content
- Maintain accuracy of content using a CMS tool to update website
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Collaborate with developer and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to improve traffic volume
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure content produced meets editorial and brand guidelines
- Support occasional marketing, SEO and PR initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as a journalist producing content in Chinese for the local Hong Kong audience
- Able to use data and reporting to track and improve performance of content produced
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
- Digital-savvy, creative, love working in a team
- Self-motivated, not afraid to learn and try new things
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Interest in personal finance topics and prior experience as journalist preferred
Please include samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.