We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Specialist (Writer) I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs.
For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
Do you love researching, generating ideas and writing content that inspires and engage? Are you results-driven and want to make a measurable difference? Hong Kong’s #1 personal finance comparison site is looking for Content Specialist to join our editorial team where you will enrich our users’ experience through high-quality articles, marketing copy and all manners of multi-media content on subjects related to making good personal finance decisions. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager/Editor, you will play a key role in the growth and success of our business as quality content is a core element of our brand promise.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Research industry-related topics via multiple sources (interviews, online research, industry publications) to generate relevant ideas for new articles
- Write well-researched, entertaining content related to personal finance management (credit cards, personal loans, general insurance, investments) that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
- Recommend ideas for new content to meet users’ needs including, but not limited to, new topics, categories of content or media-type
- Own the execution of content promotion tactics to generate more exposure for our content
- Maintain accuracy of content using a CMS tool to update website
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Collaborate with developer and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to improve traffic volume
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure content produced meets editorial and brand guidelines
- Support occasional marketing, SEO and PR initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as a journalist producing content in Chinese for the local Hong Kong audience
- Able to use data and reporting to track and improve performance of content produced
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English
- Digital-savvy, creative, love working in a team
- Self-motivated, not afraid to learn and try new things
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems preferred
- Interest in personal finance topics and prior experience as journalist preferred
Please include samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.