Content Manager | Singapore
SingSaver.com.sg is Singapore’s #1 financial comparison platform. Launched in May 2015, SingSaver.com.sg is committed to helping consumers find the right financial product with easy-to-use self-serve comparison tools. SingSaver.com.sg provides free, quick and easily accessible resources to help consumers understand personal finance products in Singapore including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance. In a constantly changing financial landscape, SingSaver.com.sg strives to provide consumers with detailed and accurate data and insights so they can make the best choice before applying for the financial products that suit their needs.
SingSaver is looking for a seasoned Content Manager to join its rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience.
– Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
– Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
– Create and publish engaging content
– Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
– Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
– Optimize content according to SEO
– Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
– Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
– Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the wider marketing team is on board
– Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
– Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
– Proven work experience as a Content Manager
– Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
– Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
– Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
– Familiarity with social media
– Excellent writing skills in English
– Attention to detail
– Good organizational and time-management skills
– BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Please click here to submit your application subject line: Apply for Content Manager – (name). Only shortlisted will be contacted.
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only