We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content and Brand Marketing – Senior Manager I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 80 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a passionate, self-motivated, organized, collaborative, creative and results-driven leader to join our Group Marketing team in Hong Kong as Content and Brand Strategy – Senior Manager.
In this role you will act as the brand and content subject matter expert of the organization. You will be responsible for defining the overall content and brand strategy for CompareAsiaGroup and driving the execution and activation of the brand across markets, products, customer segments and stages of the customer journey. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including growth marketing, data analytics, product, commercial and technology. You will be expected to think and act as a business lead – understanding how our brand and content efforts and initiatives support the organization’s overall business objectives.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable shifting between developing high level strategy, helping your team grow and getting things done. We are looking for an individual who possesses hands-on experience in brand / content development and PR as well as strong business acumen, communication skills, analytical ability, leadership experience and a personal ambition to grow with CompareAsiaGroup!
- Define the overall content / brand strategy for the Group across channels (including but not limited to website, social channels, email, PR, paid marketing campaigns – digital and print, etc.). This includes developing and clearly articulating the business case / ROI for the proposed strategy
- Set objectives and measurable key results (KPIs) for content / brand. Responsible for achievement of these goals through strong execution and delivery
- Co-own (with growth marketing and SEO) quarterly and annual marketing budgets / targets; with P&L ownership for the organic channel (with SEO) and paid channels (with growth marketing)
- Develop Group brand guidelines (including but not limited to visual identity / system, tone of voice, PR guidelines, editorial code etc.) which will set us apart from competitors and is aligned with our brand mission and core values. You will be accountable for ensuring that brand activation across channels, markets, etc. is consistent yet localized to meet specific market demands
- Own the development and roll-out of standardized reporting frameworks and analytics tools to assess brand performance, competitor landscape and track PR / content efforts across markets and channels via data-driven insights and user insight
- Own the development of brand personas and drive the activation across markets. Responsible to act as the project lead to bring in key stakeholders (growth marketing, analytics, product etc.) as required
- Build the framework for customer journey mapping and own the process of rolling out across all markets and brand. Responsible to act as the project lead to bring in key stakeholders (product, technology, etc.) as required
- Write and edit high-quality content for key brand touchpoints
- Develop high-quality collateral for use across across key marketing channels
- Develop strong relationships with journalists and identify new opportunities for partnerships
- Partner with SEO lead to ensure content development and brand activation is linked to our overall organic growth strategy and SEO objectives and key results
- Partner with market brand leads to ensure content development and brand activation is executed effectively in-market
- Partner with product and technology teams and own the delivery of content and brand priorities; taking into account the balance between content quality, user experience and technical resourcing required to deliver solutions
- Stay up to date and educate the organization on the latest trends in the personal finance industry. Develop actionable strategies to ensure the Group is benefiting from these new trends / changes
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 8+ years of content and brand marketing experience; including hands-on professional writing and design experience
- 3+ years of managing a team of content writers, designers and SEO team and working with stakeholders across markets and functions
- Track record of exceeding aggressive growth targets and managing content and brand projects from inception to completion
- Exceptional writing, editing and storytelling skills
- Experience developing content in the personal finance industry or at an early stage technology company
- Experience conceptualizing and executing strong content marketing efforts, taking into account SEO results and impact
- Experience developing creative and effective marketing campaigns that build and reinforce brand love
- Hands-on experience with the public relations distribution process and strong media relationships
- Advanced user of analytics tools including but not limited to Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Exceptional analytical skills and loves using data to tell stories
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results-oriented startup environment – will go the extra mile without being asked
- Strong project management skills and enjoys managing multiple, complex projects and creating processes and systems to improve efficiencies within an organization
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Comfortable and effective in communicating business ideas and strategy to C-level management
- Enthusiastic leader and collaborator and enjoys working with and learning from people of different backgrounds and cultures
- Passion about fintech and technology
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology