Campaign Manager (Social Lead) I Hong Kong
Social Media Strategy
- Work closely with the Brand Manager and Head of Marketing to understand overall business objectives and translate these into actionable social media strategies aimed at engaging our target audience on their preferred social media properties, starting with Facebook and Instagram
- Work closely with the Content team to define and execute a social media calendar that generates high audience engagement, builds brand equity and drives website traffic
- Lead the annual planning process, including recommendation of social strategies with accompanying ROI forecasts for budgeting purposes
- Evaluate new channels to explore
- Regularly propose optimization and techniques for social media marketing to improve KPIs
Social Media Management
- Act as custodian of social media response guidelines
- Collaborate with Customer Support to ensure timely and high-quality responses to comments and inbox messages
- Engage with relevant brand pages and in relevant conversations to strengthen brand image
- Develop social media content ideas and coordinate with content team all assets needed for social posts
- Act as admin for all social media accounts (FB, LinkedIn, etc)
- Generate regular reports on channel performance
- Conduct social listening to gauge sentiment towards our brand and any opportunities for brand enhancement, tactical promotional campaigns and content development
- Vendor management, as needed
- Act as liaison between Commercial partners and Marketing team
- Support integrated campaigns as needed
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 4 years’ experience in a social media marketing role
- Hands-on experience using social media listening tools
- Strong creative eye and flair for creative writing
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Proven track record of content curation and social media monitoring in his/her previous roles
- An independent individual who is comfortable in a matrix organization and in a start-up role
- Must be native Cantonese writer with effective communication skills in English
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology