We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Business Development Specialist (Insurance) I Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
CompareHero.my is committed to helping Malaysians find the right credit cards, personal loans, and other financial products with easy-to-use self-serve comparison tools. In a constantly changing financial landscape, CompareHero.my strives to provide the most up-to-date accurate data and personal finance guides. Our mission is not only to help Malaysians find the right financial products, but to empower everyone to make sound financial decisions. We provide free, quick and easy-to-use tools to help everyone understand consumer finance products in Malaysia.
For more details, visit our website at https://www.comparehero.my/
Ever wondered how it’s like in the world of ‘Start-ups’? Had the itch to bring a company to the ‘next level’? What about associating yourself with an established ‘Fintech’ group, which is backed by world-renowned Investors?
As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the performance of the Insurance vertical, from day-to-day operations, to growth strategies, and ultimately end revenue for CompareHero.my. This will be a critical role – as you will be a vertical expert for the company – in the overall growth with a direct impact on the P&L.
Knowledge in the Insurance space is a must. Prior work experience in relationship-related jobs are preferred but not a show-stopper. We are looking for someone with strong verbal & written communication skills who is independent and confident in growing the business.
You will report directly to the Business Development VP.
- Serve as a key member of the organization to drive CompareHero.my product revenue
- Handle a high volume of engagements across multiple industries in a prompt, professional manner
- Manage the vertical as an owner would, while continuously exploring fresh initiatives which complement the end-results
- Set strategic business plans while working with key internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, IT etc.)
- Understand numbers & results for further growth
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English from a writing & speaking perspective
- Strong presentation skills
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Multinational Company (MNC)
- Logical with strong common sense & attention to detail
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams