Business Development Executive/Manager (Insurance)
- Focus on developing new business opportunities
- Presentable, good insurance broker and agency network
- Provide day to day customer service support
- Develop new business opportunities for online insurance products
- Drive new leads through partnership building and contribute to the sales growth
- Identify new business cases and strategic opportunities to drive revenue
- Work closely agencies & brokers to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Prepare regular sales activities and production reports and/or any ad-hoc projects
- Provide day to day customer service support to all producers
- Prepare and provide sales training support to business partners.
Skills & Requirements
- University graduated with minimum 3 years’ sales and marketing experience in insurance industry
- Experience in managing local insurance brokerage and agency channel with general insurance product knowledge is preferred
- Experience in dealing with direct / online channel is desirable
- Mature, independent, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Proactive, assertive, result driven individual and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin is desirable
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Business Development Executive position
- IIQE paper 1, 2, 3 is desirable
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology