Business Development Executive/Manager (Insurance) I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs.
For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
- Focus on developing new business opportunities
- Presentable, good insurance broker and agency network
- Provide day to day customer service support
- Develop new business opportunities for online insurance products
- Drive new leads through partnership building and contribute to the sales growth
- Identify new business cases and strategic opportunities to drive revenue
- Work closely agencies & brokers to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Prepare regular sales activities and production reports and/or any ad-hoc projects
- Provide day to day customer service support to all producers
- Prepare and provide sales training support to business partners.
Skills & Requirements
- University graduated with minimum 3 years’ sales and marketing experience in insurance industry
- Experience in managing local insurance brokerage and agency channel with general insurance product knowledge is preferred
- Experience in dealing with direct / online channel is desirable
- Mature, independent, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Proactive, assertive, result driven individual and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin is desirable
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Business Development Executive position
- IIQE paper 1, 2, 3 is desirable
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams