We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Business Analyst I Singapore
We are looking for a data passionate person who can turn information into action by gathering, analyzing and modeling our data which enables smarter decision making. Use a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights. The ideal team member should be able to work with stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Product teams, to track business performance and clearly communicate recommendations or necessary actions to maximize results and optimize investment.
Data Analysis and Modeling
- You will be a crucial part of the company’s further improvement and development by performing deep dives into business performance
- Produce accurate financial analysis and other reports for management
- Produce reports which can be used by the Business Development Team to assist their clients
- Produce dashboards and reports to the Marketing Team to assist them on campaign performance management (by channel) and content optimization
- Responsible for the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics
- Integrate systems and data effectively and efficiently, working across teams as necessary
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Build customer segmentations and assist in making them actionable through CRM initiatives
Support the Marketing Team
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analysis to drive marketing efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
- Explore and identify not only best practice but next practices for customer / CRM analytics
- Embed social media listening throughout as key tool for marketing performance tracking
- Train the marketing community on how to best use and interpret Dashboards/ Reports
- Retrieve raw research data compiled from 3rd party media tools and synthesize it into usable forms for media team usage
- Manage and track all campaign performance including conducting all analysis and post-campaign reporting.
- Pipeline attribution analysis
Transform Our Businesses
- Create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to SingSaver
- Build systems and solutions to extract data from multiple sources including sales, digital metrics, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Ensure consistent and reliable data access across countries in the region
- Control all data posting and reconciliations and monthly review of entries
- Proactively identify and sizing business opportunities and growth drivers
- Partner with the APAC leadership team to drive strategy
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Good understanding of Marketing
- Strong experience using marketing automation tools, including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Analytics, DCM, Social Media listening tools
- Keen attention to details, rigorous and precise concerning the data analysis and reporting
- Very good knowledge of Excel and data sets
- Relevant analyst experience desired
- Loves challenges and problem solving
- Have written and oral fluency in English and ability to communicate technical content to general audience
- Experience with structured and unstructured data analyses
- Comfortable with the whole analytical process from identifying insight gaps to designing and running initiatives to fill them
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R, SPSS, SAS as well as data extraction, analysis, and scripting tools such as Hive/SQL/Python
- Experience with digital advertising measurement methods and technologies
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with good Honours or equivalent in Computer Science, IT or Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in analytical/marketing field, ideally also working with attribution modelling
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.