Business Analyst I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 6 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 6 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
Passionate about driving new product features and building great products. The kind of person who constantly seeks for feedback for our products and work with Product Management and Developer team on how to best incorporate new product features. Assist in project planning, monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user requirement
- Drive full visibility of software delivery chain (status, estimates, efforts, deviations, time, quality).
- Gathering and analyzing requirements to be able to build and develop business cases
- Implement well managed, working and permanently improving software delivery process, managed team backlog for 2 to 3 sprints regularly
- Challenge assumptions behind requirements, push for product consistency and quality and drive implementation
- Collaborate with CreditGo architecture decisions
- Engage with business stakeholders to ensure relevance of an evolving technology roadmap
- A degree in Computer Science, or other relevant degree. MBA preferred but not required
- At least three years’ experience in Business/Systems Analysis
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Cantonese speaking a plus
- A good communicator, with the ability to express yourself clearly and effectively
- Meticulous and thorough, while having an eye for the bigger picture
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Customer-oriented, having what’s best for the customer as your priority
- Positive, optimistic and curious
- Able to work under pressure, good team player
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams