We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
HR Operations Assistant I Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
CompareHero.my is committed to helping Malaysians find the right credit cards, personal loans, and other financial products with easy-to-use self-serve comparison tools. In a constantly changing financial landscape, CompareHero.my strives to provide the most up-to-date accurate data and personal finance guides. Our mission is not only to help Malaysians find the right financial products, but to empower everyone to make sound financial decisions. We provide free, quick and easy-to-use tools to help everyone understand consumer finance products in Malaysia.
For more details, visit our website at https://www.comparehero.my/
Ever wondered how it’s like in the world of ‘Start-ups’? Had the itch to bring a company to the ‘next level’? What about associating yourself with an established ‘Fintech’ group, which is backed by world-renowned Investors?
As an HR Operations Assistant, you will be required to perform administrative tasks in in the areas of HR, Operations and Finance, in a well-organized and timely way. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with
You will report directly to the Finance & Operations Manager.
HR and Operations
- Assist with the hiring process such as job posting, organizing candidate interviews and new hire onboarding
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel and etc.)
- Manage the office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Maintain office filing system.
- Monitor the company’s policy and propose improvements to the company.
Assist the Finance & Operations Manager in day-to-day financial matters such as –
- Processing and follow-up on invoice payment
- Process and records finance and business forms
- Performs data entry tasks and creates reports as required
- Assist in the monthly payroll processing (as required)
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English from a writing & speaking perspective is a must
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Min. 2-year experience in Finance, Operations and/or HR
- Logical with strong common sense & attention to detail
- Role open for Malaysians/PR only
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams