We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
We are looking for an Accountant for our office in Singapore. This position will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager and will be in-charge of the following responsibilities:
- Receiving and reviewing of invoices and statements from vendors and preparation of vouchers for periodic payments processing
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting documentations
- Assist in the preparation of manual journal vouchers and month-end, quarterly and annual reporting journal entries
- Perform periodic fixed asset counts and petty cash counts
- Prepare reports supplemental to the monthly financial reporting package
- Perform detailed reconciliation and analysis of intercompany transactions and balances
- Assist the Finance & Operations Manager in the quarterly consolidation and annual audit of the Group
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2-3 years of experience in audit and/or accounting work
- Detail-oriented and can work under pressure
- Analytical, quantitative, systematic and organized
- Good knowledge of Excel and finance/accounting software
- Comfortable working in a multicultural and fast-pace environment
What can you expect from us
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving fintech start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 80 million users in Asia Pacific, we move fast and set the highest standards. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows. CompareAsiagroup has raised over US$100 million from investors – including a recent strategic investment from Experian which will accelerate CompareAsiaGroup’s delivery of innovative customer solutions
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology